Job Title: Programmer Analyst 2-IT
Company : ORACLE
Part of Oracle Managed Cloud Service (OMCS), responsible for the delivery of automation and support systems for the Managed Cloud organization.
We focus on improving the efficiency of hosting operations and cloud-based business services. Our (Oracle) Data Centre’s are spread across various locations globally and hosts business-critical customer Production and DR environments.
Experience: 3+ years
Education Qualification: B Tech/ B . E / MCA or equivalent experience or combination of related education and experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This position will be responsible for providing customers with the guidance and support needed throughout the full life cycle of implementation to ensure successful and most effective use of Oracle’s products.
- IR engineer will act as the primary liaison between Oracle, the customer, and the system integrator. He/she will serve as Oracle's support/services lead to the customer and provide business process, application functionality, technology, and implementation expertise by delivering a combination of business specifications analysis, technical consulting and project management skills.
- IR engineer is responsible for escalating issues across multiple business units within Oracle (e.g. Technical Support, Expert Services, Consulting, Product Development, etc.) and marshalling resources as necessary to resolve problems
- Document best practices and develop repeatable processes/frameworks to accelerate the adoption of automation/processes in areas of handling escalations, infrastructure based maintenance notification process, Call analysis to drive down customer calls etc
- Proactively identify risks and issues and address them early on in the engagement, significantly impacting the overall cost, delivery time and quality of the service.
- Work with and support customers in the resolution of their Service Requests so as to prevent problems and resulting incidents from occurring and hence ensure that customers receive maximum benefit from their Oracle investments.
- Ensure that communication is effective, that appropriate resources are assigned and that actions are understood and progressed in a timely manner. Escalate to the appropriate levels in both organizations (Customer and Oracle) and regularly communicate status to stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of DBA activities across Oracle Products i.e EBSO, PSOFT, OBIEE, FSGBU
- Experience in managing Linux and Solaris environments is must; knowledge on windows an added advantage.
- Should be self-driven and able to handle/drive projects independently.
- Excellent communication skills; strong interpersonal skills and able to work in a team and individually.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Candidate must be versatile, long-term visionary, a team-player, and enjoys working with new technologies in a fast-paced technology environment.